SOWOOLLY is committed to protecting the privacy and security of our subscribers, and website visitors, we understand just how important this is.
We will keep your information secure, will not disclose it to third parties except where it’s an essential part of providing a service to you, and we won’t keep it any longer than is necessary.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
As you interact with our website, and our content, we collect some personal information to improve your experience.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION:
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name or email address. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that.
However, we share your data with the following companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- MailChimp: Professional e-mail marketing services provider, who participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. Their servers are located in U.S.A. Please check their policies here.
- Google Analytics: A web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic, based in Delaware cuya oficina principal está en 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, S.A. (“Google”).
- Cubenode System S.L.: Professional hosting service provider, based in Spain. More information can be found here.
- Google Adsense: A program run by Google that allows publishers in the Google Network of content sites to serve automatic text, image, video, or interactive media advertisements, that are targeted to site content and audience. These advertisements are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google.
- Auttomatic Inc.: Aweb development corporation, most notable for WordPress.com (a free blogging service), as well as its contribution to WordPress (open source blogging software), based in U.S.A. More information here.
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymized information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
We don’t gather any more information than is necessary for fulfilling our obligations to you and providing a great customer experience, and we don’t hold on to your data for longer than is necessary.
HOW WE DELIVER MARKETING AND ADVERTISING MESSAGES
If you have said we can, we’ll send you marketing messages by email to keep you aware of our tutorials, promotions and other content.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order updates or where you have expressed an interest in a product or activity).
We also engage in online advertising, also to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products.
HOW WE UPHOLD YOUR RIGHTS
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator in Spain.
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us: email@example.com.
Person Responsible for Data Treatment
- Name: Maria Carolina Sanchez Mendoza
- Commercial Name: So Woolly
- NIF/CIF: X6044911M
- Address: Calle Las Ventas. 29660 Marbella (Marbella)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This document has been updated last on 25-06-2018.